Monday, May 26, 2003

torn... this weekend was a good weekend, with some surprises... one, i can actually manage to stay up late long enough for my migraine NOT exactly hurt me... although right now, my head hurts... my skull could break if i keep doing these late night escapades with my friends... this past Saturday i was at my friend's place at 9AM-2AM, with a few breaks in the middle... 'can't you tell i'm in love with my friends that i will not come home until i was ready... but i did call my Mom to say i was still there, and chilling, watching "Les Miserables", singing along with those wonderful theatre people... Lea Salonga rocks!!!... she's Filipino (yehey!)... you should check her out! (congratulations to all Asian women out there who've made it big... keep it up, but NEVER forget where you came from!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home