Monday, June 16, 2003

emotions exposed... my recent post here was about feelings... and recently i've been struggling with my emotions... plus my monthly thing... and so i looked up some poetry to ease my mind from thinking about love too much... maybe the poems can express what i'm feeling... (and it's not even February!)... and so...

NEVER HAVE I FALLEN
Your lips speak soft sweetness
Your touch a cool caress
I am lost in your magic
My heart beats within your chest
I think of you each morning
And dream of you each night
I think of your arms being around me
And cannot express my delight
Never have I fallen
But I am quickly on my way
You hold a heart in your hands
That has never before been given away
- Rex A. Williams -

A WHITE ROSE
The red rose whispers of passion,
And the white rose breathes of love;
O, the red rose is a falcon,
And the white rose is a dove.
But I send you a cream-white rosebud
With a flush on its petal tips;
For the love that is purest and sweetest
Has a kiss of desire on the lips.
- J B O'Reilly (1844-1890) -

poems courtesy of Love Poems & Quotes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home